Powered By Blogger

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chicken Gyros, Sweet Potato Waffle Fries, French Green Beans

Let me start by saying this, I am a Trader Joe's fanatic.  They have interesting foods there, most are reasonably priced, you can find great stuff for all tastes and diets.  Today I bought some Tzatziki cucumber sauce to use on top of chicken "gyros" I made for dinner.  This sauce is amazing!  And it has 2 ppv for 4 tablespoons! I think I'm in love! :)

17 point plus dinner
2 medium white pitas from Trader Joe's - 6 points plus value
4 ounces of chicken breast, cut in strips and pan grilled with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper - 4 points plus value
1 ounce of full fat Feta cheese - 2 points plus value
4 tablespoons of Trader Joe's Tzatziki cucumber sauce - 2 points plus value
1 cup of french cut green beans, steamed and then sauteed with fresh onion, salt, pepper and garlic - 0 points plus value
1 cup of Alexia sweet potato waffle fries, baked - 3 points plus value



This was a great dinner. I am full and felt like I got more than enough yummy stuff to eat.

I still have 20 points plus left for today!  10 of that will be used for a big glass of red wine, the other 10.... probably something with peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment