Powered By Blogger

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 16, 2012

Yesterday Makayla was sick...

So most of my day was spent at the doctor and taking care of her, leftover Chicken and Dumplings and Greek-Style Cheeseburgers came in handy!

I resisted the urge to hit the drive thru even though I didn't eat until 3pm and was STARVING (well I least I felt like I was). I still had 2 points left over at the end of the day, but I was full and couldn't eat any more!

Today's lunch is 8 points

Chicken salad on light potato bread
1 can of white meat chicken packed in water, drained (4 points)
2 slices of light potato bread, toasted (2 points)
2 TB reduced fat mayo (2 points)
Celery
Onion
Curly endive lettuce
Fresh dill
2 dill pickles
1/2 large grapefruit

No comments:

Post a Comment