Powered By Blogger

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tonight's Dinner was "Awesome" Roasted Turkey according to Miss Makayla...

I had a whole turkey breast in my freezer and decided today was the day to try and make it.  I googled instructions, made the rub of kosher salt, freshly cracked pepper, thyme and oregano, and popped in the oven.  For my first ever roasted turkey breast I would say it turned out AWESOME, just like Makayla said.

My 12 points plus value dinner for tonight was:

5 oz of Roasted Turkey Breast - Skin Removed after cooking (4ppv)
10 oz of Sweet Potato, Roasted (6ppv)
2 cups of Organic Green Beans with Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper (0 ppv)
1 Slice of homemade White Bread, Baked this afternoon (2ppv)








*I also learned that I just do not like the way bread looks when I bake it IN the bread machine.  Set it on Dough, Remove, Let Rise, Bake in Oven... It looks and tastes great.  Baking it in the bread machine, still tastes amazing, just doesn't look so pretty.  The top is always lumpy...  Try. Try and Try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment