Powered By Blogger

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 20, 2012

Weighed in last night...

Lost another 4 pounds! That makes 10.8 pounds in two weeks! Woohoo!

Breakfast this morning was 9 ppv
1 bagel thin - 3 ppv
2 eggs - 4 ppv
1 slice of american cheese - 2 ppv
1/2 large grapefruit - 0 ppv


I think my daughter finally shared her cold with me.  So something quick and easy (with lots of vitamin c!) was what I needed for breakfast!

For dinner my boyfriend is making the Turkey Chili Verde recipe off Weight Watchers eTools.  It makes 6 servings and is 6 ppv per serving.  We haven't eaten yet, but it looks yummy!

I wanted to make cornbread to go with the chili, but the recipe on the back of the cornmeal called for 1/4 cup of butter, which in this house would have to be 1/4 cup of dairy/soy free shortening, and that's something in the range of 30 ppv! No way!  So I made some substitutions and was able to get it down to 4 ppv per muffin.

Cornbread Muffins
1 1/4 c corn meal
1/4 c unsweetened apple sauce
1 c cake flour
1 TB baking powder
1/4 c of sugar
1/2 tsp of salt
1 c of unsweetened rice milk
1 egg
2 TB canola oil

Bake at 400 deg for 16-20 minutes in paper lined muffin tin!


No comments:

Post a Comment