Powered By Blogger

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This morning an amazing thing happened!

We have been doing a token system with Makayla to encourage her to do chores and things for herself (Thank you Melissa and Doug for making a great one!), so while she was dressing herself in her bedroom I made us both breakfast.  Normally I don't have time to eat before she goes to school because I am running around like crazy getting her ready, but with some incentive she has been able to do a lot more for herself!

Anyways I made myself 1/2 c. of quick oats prepared with water, 1 packet of Stevia in the Raw, and 1/2 c. of frozen blueberries for 4 points total.  Makayla had Organic Honey Nut Cheerios with Rice Milk.

As I said I don't normally eat before she goes to school with her, but I was able to this morning and we sat at the kitchen table together and ate and talked, it was so nice!  Even nicer was not hearing Spongebob turned on immediately after she woke up.  In fact, she never turned the TV on at all.

Changing your menu not only helps you lose weight, it can change the way you handle food all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment